Why The Pro's, or other Wedding companies...?
As an Independent Contract Wedding Photographer it provides you the ease of planning. Whether you hire me directly or through the various companies that I work for, you still receive the same high quality service. I am always happy to do a meet and greet, review your timeline and what you are seeking for wedding coverage. Please reach out and we can schedule a meeting at the studio.
If there's a smile or cry, I want to be there ...
I strive to provide the highest quality of professionalism, photography and affordability with any photography service. Delighted to photograph same sex couples and all types of religion and ceremonies. I am there for you and your needs. Let's review everything and if you need suggestions for other vendors I can offer a few great ones.
What do I provide ?
- Personalized custom planning for the Photography of your special day.
- Unlimited locations on the day of coverage.
- Continuous coverage for hours of service provided.
- Photographs in Your preferred style(s) - Traditional, contemporary, artistic and photojournalistic.
- Unlimited Digitals from the full coverage. Typically a 100 images per hour, if not more.
- Professionally edited & color correction on ALL photographs.
- Fast turnaround for editing on all of your wedding photographs. Within 10 days or less.
- Back-up photographers, encase of emergencies are always on-call.
- Personal printing copyrights given on all of your high-resolution digital files.
- No travel fees under 50 miles from The Charest Photography Studio.
- 100% Reliability. Photographers On-Call. Insured.
To better customize your day of photography, please let me know...
- Date & Time of events as they are scheduled to occur.
- Location(s) for photos -
- Getting Ready Location(s) - Salon? Hotel? Can we photograph you getting ready?
- Would you like Photos before the Ceremony? - Where do you have in mind?
- Ceremony Location?
- Photos after Ceremony? - Where? - A special park? At Church?
- Will we be riding in transportation with you to photograph you both in route after the ceremony?
- Reception Location?
- Your Day's Itinerary. ~ Do you have scheduled times for things to occur? and time requests for arrival?
- Detail of times of your day's special events? Such as: cake cutting, first dance, speeches...
- Is there anything you want captured that isn't within the traditional wedding photography. Such as, Groom's Socks.
- Disclose any and all requests so that we can provide those images for you.
- Total Time needed for photography service. - When should we begin? And when would be a safe time to end the service?
Please inquire to check availability.
Dates go fast, schedule soon, most of our weekends are booked 6 months out.
Thank you so much for viewing our packages & Congratulations to you both!
Looking forward to hearing more about your amazing day! ~ Cher